Photobucket
Life has been like a roller coaster to me, went through ups and down just like everyone did; it's a cycle and eventually it repeats, humans tends to take things for granted and never learns. Accept the flaws, cherish the joys and resolve the regrets.
Hi, I'm branda, known as branda sottovento.

Thursday 10 November 2011

There's a girl behind always taking in your shit.

After working like a workaholic the past few days, I finally got myself an off day from my supervisor.
Spent my afternoon fixing my hair and it looks more presentable right now,


My hair seems more smooth and straight after doing treatment on it ~
Headed to tampines mall with love and shop for cosmetics. Ohyeah, that nerdy girl might be staying over at my house tmr!
( I ♥ sleepovers .)





Had curry rice with aloysius, theon and khelin & the four of us were laughing like nobody business when khelin mention about pigs with piercings , pigs with long nose , pigs with ridiculous nonsense we had.Guess my day was well spent today ?
Sighhhhhhhhh, Gonna work tomorrow again, shall have my mask and off to bed, goodnight




11.11? I used to trust it but now ..., I guess it's time to be more realistic.

No comments:

Post a Comment