Photobucket
Life has been like a roller coaster to me, went through ups and down just like everyone did; it's a cycle and eventually it repeats, humans tends to take things for granted and never learns. Accept the flaws, cherish the joys and resolve the regrets.
Hi, I'm branda, known as branda sottovento.

Sunday 13 November 2011

Why are you so hard to forget & I'm not over it.

Hi readers, did you manage to capture your desire 11.11 ? well, it's just a belief anyway but still,
11.11, I wanna be happy so does it applies to all my friends


If you happen to pass by, do you still remember this ? Yes, I've yet to move along as you wished.


Basically , I spent my 11.11 with aloysius and theon. I'm really really glad to have you two by my side when I needed someone there for me, love you two brothers! ;-*
YAWNS, i'm exhausted right now, shall upload my photoshoot pictures probably tmr?
Sigh, work again the next day, Goodnightttttt.

No comments:

Post a Comment