Photobucket
Life has been like a roller coaster to me, went through ups and down just like everyone did; it's a cycle and eventually it repeats, humans tends to take things for granted and never learns. Accept the flaws, cherish the joys and resolve the regrets.
Hi, I'm branda, known as branda sottovento.

Thursday 1 December 2011

Envy.

Life has really been unfair to some of us isn't it? Sweet couples everywhere, be it is fat,skinny,ugly or weird couples, i just couldn't help but set my vision on them becauseeeee I'm jealous as they found their definition of love? I've always been jealous of those pretty, smart sliver spoon girls. They get to have whatever they wants while me, this kampong girl, have to work for it myself , sigh ;(

 Whatever. Let's rewind back to 26 & 27 december, I finally got to see my beloved dancers after 6 months without returning to that aesthetic room. Speaking of aesthetic room, it brings me back alot of memories with the dancers, it's a place where we practice for any upcoming celebrations, it's a place where we joke aroud, a place where we spent our night there whenever there's camp & lastly,  it's a place where we spent our wednesdays & fridays the past three years. That room, recollect the best moments in my dancing life, Thanks my beloved dancers who made me fall in love for dancing, brenda, qipei, chanel, sandy, rachael, joynessa, huihui, cindy, Yunxuan, Jiaqian & the others.

Joined the camp with the accompany of brenda, qipei, huihui and peiyan, browse through the short clip of actual SYF video over 7 times before we got settled down with water activites, water bomb!

Water bomb > BBQ ,
li lao shi cameeeeeeeeeee and that's the amazing part ya know. Gave her a hug before she went off :')
Still remember speech day, it was her last day, all the dancers really teared when all we could see was her back getting further and further from us as she walked out of east spring, yes, that day was her last day...




BBQ > Nightwalk, pair up with brenda. But in the end we went in four instead but hey, being last to walk through the dark is not that easy, I meant total darkness at certain parts.



Nightwalk> bathe>  cup noodles for supper > bed @ 3am.

27th nov
After the whole camp, headed home to bathe and went to meet kenneth, my mum and his for some Sitex and john little fair at expo.



This was the outfit I wore there ~
Before paying a visit to sitex IT fair , I had done some research on laptops. Laptops in mind was either apple, Asus & sony(vaio). Eventually I got myself a white Asus laptop , 




 @ a price of $814!! It also provides me with this free giftbox which consists of some laptop necessities. IT'S SUPER WORTH.



HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE, Alrights, it's december again & I'm going off with this, 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

















Town with yvette huang yu jing tmr, Nights! X

No comments:

Post a Comment