Photobucket
Life has been like a roller coaster to me, went through ups and down just like everyone did; it's a cycle and eventually it repeats, humans tends to take things for granted and never learns. Accept the flaws, cherish the joys and resolve the regrets.
Hi, I'm branda, known as branda sottovento.

Tuesday 6 December 2011

To you, I''m just like any ordinary girl you once had, To me, you are someone who stands a special place in my heart.

Hey my best pal, khelin hoo kah ling. Read this & rememeber it.

"Hi dearest love, when the clock strikes 12am on 3 decemeber 2011, you are a special bitch on that day because [you will grow more white hair(inner joke)] you are officially 17th! when you read this msg, you should be located at laos. I'm sorry that I can't celebrate for you but I will make up when you touched down @ singapore oki! Initially, Out of a billion of humans yet I found someone like you who understands me, you don't need me to utter a word, you know what I'm thinking. yes, it's true that I find myself lucky to have you as my best pal. Looking back to the times when I first got to know you,




It was by them. In fact, both of us should thanks them for bringing both of us together. HAHAHHAHA remember this picture ornot? I look so fugly i still posted oki, better be honoured!
(xxm period ~.~)

I remember this picture, it depicts a scene at the cab! I guess it was the first time both of us were really dressed up and rock the town. Throughout the friendship, you kept telling me you love your make-up i this picture, HAHAHHA.

As time bygones, It's a brand new year, new start & definitely is a time to shop for chinese new year clothings! We played merry go round at the enous area because there was some sort of warehouse sales, rmbrmb ?


we had a period where we catch up by msn chats & texts. & yes finally, it was march holidays. This period of time was days where i had been struggling real hard over friendships. It was also a period of time where I just experience a broke up. Thanks for accompany me for midnight movie that night though you promise alphonse to watch it with him. THOR.  :@


Saw my noob spare phone ornot? It was a time that is near june, we played merry go round with the cab driver again and finally decided to head to gaint instead. WE LOST OUR WAY THAT DAY.



Yes, other broke up. I still remember you kept gaving me advices and try all your mights to make me feel that I'm not alone. Thanks, really shag period.




Airport craze with shuxian! we had astons at changi airport and photo taking session.
&&& the three of us caught 11:11 together, remember ?!?!?!

You told me you miss eating mee hoon kuey, that's why we went there with aloysius and theon!

 

 Finally i'm 16th. A pleasant one, all thanks to you, love you. On ther verge of tearing that day you know! Though it's just a lil one but ......a memorable one :')


Our story is not gonna end that fast, there's more to come okay. Words are cheap, I know action speaks louder than words. Really hope you enjoyed this post & I miss baking, crapping, shopping with you. Both of us should have sleepover at each other place soon ;) LASTLY, HAPPY 17TH BIRTHDAY LOVEEEEEEEEEE <3

No comments:

Post a Comment