Photobucket
Life has been like a roller coaster to me, went through ups and down just like everyone did; it's a cycle and eventually it repeats, humans tends to take things for granted and never learns. Accept the flaws, cherish the joys and resolve the regrets.
Hi, I'm branda, known as branda sottovento.

Monday 7 May 2012

Friends.


People who prolly had read my blog, thanks for trying your best to make my day. I have just deactivated my facebook for good. When will I be back? Till the day I have the temptation for it prolly. ok, that was crap I know. With that so,you can follow me @flyingkissez, I'll be more active there!
I know I will not do well for mid-year again, all these affections have to come to an end.

doodles, I bet you people are mugging hard for science. - A subject that require memory based.


It's not only science, I still have more than that to work on after mid-year examinations ,

Ok,  she feels me .

----
-
Goodluck guys.

5 more days to the day when we officially know each another for 2 months. Remember white? X.

No comments:

Post a Comment