Photobucket
Life has been like a roller coaster to me, went through ups and down just like everyone did; it's a cycle and eventually it repeats, humans tends to take things for granted and never learns. Accept the flaws, cherish the joys and resolve the regrets.
Hi, I'm branda, known as branda sottovento.

Saturday 26 May 2012

Move on, be happy.

#1 Beijing trip during june holidays
#2 I'm moving house in less than 3 months time
#3 Intensive study over holidays ( L1R4: 26)
#4 Braces end of the year
#5 IT fair job over holidays

Most importantly, less than 48 hours to my MT O' level written paper. Hopefully, I can get clinch an A2, highly impossible though . A little motivation for student who are mugging for O'level chinese :



                                                               Study smart doodles! Good luck ^.<
             A hectic year for my last 6 months before 2012 reach the end, but I believe I''ll enjoyed it.


                    "Everything around me is getting better, humans around me are moving on . No, I shouldn't fall back at this time. "


                     

                           Shall end this post with my uhmm new hairstyle! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment